Tea Time on The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas!
UPDATE: We're Still Steeping!
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, October 13th
Join us in launching Wildflower House of Tea on the Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas!
Sip with us in person, find a new favorite tea, and maybe --- just maybe get lucky enough to win our Big Launch Day Tea Time Giveaway (follow us on social media, more details coming soon).
Market Day Offerings
- Ready to Drink: unique cold brewed iced tea, properly brewed loose leaf tea, and organic superfood and matcha lattes
- Food for Purchase: scones, cookies, cupcakes (including vegan, gluten-free, and other allergy-friendly options)
Retail Items: Wildflower House of Tea’s curated loose leaf tea collection, tea sampler gift boxes, and modern teawares
What makes Wildflower House of Tea different?
I’m a certified health coach with a background in wellness, a well-traveled foodie, and tea sommelier in-training.
Not only will we be offering the highest quality tea in Georgetown (sourced from some of our favorite places on earth), but they will perfectly pair with our sweet + savory in-house creations. Including vegan and allergy-friendly versions of our daily house-made baked goods.
Our fresh, modern take on Afternoon Tea will begin daily once we are in our brick and mortar “Tea Lounge” next year.
What is a Tea Lounge?
At Wildflower House of Tea, we are dreaming of a beautifully relaxed atmosphere where modern farmhouse meets European cafe!
- Stop by the Tea Bar for a quick grab + go option
- Delight in Afternoon Tea with family and friends
- Linger with a pot while you steep out some of your own ideas for school or work
- Shop our curated collection of tea and signature products
Wildflower's Tea Lounge is projected to open Spring/Summer 2019. Until then you can find us at the Market Days on The Square and online.
We love Georgetown and are excited for the opportunity to be truly rooted in our community and share our love of tea and good clean health-conscious food for all.
Yours Truly,Wendy Tran
Founder of Wildflower House of Tea + Tea Curator + Tea Sommelier (in-training)